Easy 5 Minute Chilli and Lime Hommous
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Use a food processor
- Place the garlic in and chop finely.
- Add everything else and blend until smooth.
- Swirl a little olive oil over the top
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a couple of very thin slices of chilli if you have it.
- Great with biscuits or crusty bread.
- Can also be served with slices of fresh vegetables.