A smooth and creamy dessert that's easy to prepare. Great for romantic dinners to dinner parties.
- 3 leaves gelatin platinum or titanium
- 300 ml cream
- 250 ml milk
- 1½ tbsp Monk Fruit Sugar low carb
- 100 g 80% Cocoa Dark Chocolate finely chopped
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Soak gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes3 leaves gelatin
- Add the cream, milk, vanilla essence and sugar to a saucepan. Heat the mixture, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Heat the mixture to a simmer then remove the heat.300 ml cream, 250 ml milk, 1½ tbsp Monk Fruit Sugar, ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Add the chocolate and stir until melted.100 g 80% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
- Squeeze the water from the gelatin leaves and add to the mix.
- Stir until melted and leave the contents to cool.
- When cool, strain into serving glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
Photo Credits: Bishoy Emad | Unsplash