A chicken stock that is continuously added to and enriched
- 1 whole Roast chicken carcass rinsed to rid of any stuffing
- 1 amount Chicken wing tips from other cooking sessions
- 2 whole Spring onions roughly chopped
- 2 whole Carrots roughly chopped
- 1 stick Celery roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns
- Place everything in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the ingredients well.1 whole Roast chicken carcass, 1 amount Chicken wing tips, 2 whole Spring onions, 2 whole Carrots, 1 stick Celery, 1 tsp Thyme, 1 tsp Black Peppercorns
- Place everything in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the ingredients well..
- Cook for about 2-3 hours, topping with water and skimming the top every now and then.
- Allow to cool then strain.
- Write the date on top if you like.
- Place in the fridge.
Congratulations! You have begun. your first chicken masterstock.
Photo Credits: Kevin Doran | Unsplash